The Hostel is located in the serene lush green campus of the college, situated in the lap of the Sahyadri Mountain Range. It offers an ideal stay for the students to pursue their study in an atmosphere far from the distractions of the urban life.
Facilities at the Hostel:
- Well furnished 46 rooms that can accommodate 138 students, with cleanly maintained bathrooms & toilets.
- Quality food facility at Canteen/Tiffin Dabba
- Each bathroom has a geyser of 35 litre capacity, (with a standby) in addition to Tata Solar of 1,500 litre capacity for the hostel.
- TV Room with dish antenna connection and 29” colour TV
- Wi-Fi facility all over the campus
- Reading room with News Dailies of English, Kannada and Marathi
- Campus Clinic
- Round the Clock availability of water and electricity
- A room with Indoor Games Facility
- Gym Facility is being set up in the new administrative block under construction
- Free Spoken English Classes in the hostel premises
- Various Club activities like Entertainment Club, Sports Club, Readers Club, Spiritual Club ( Yoga Practice, etc.,) being formed this semester
Official to Contact: Mr. Namdev Gawade, Rector